- London-based animator and director specialising in documentaries that represent psychology and neurodiversity.
- PhD candidate at Queen Mary, University of London. Working on the Wellcome Trust funded Autism through Cinema project
- MA Lecturer in Animation at the University of Hertfordshire
- Festival Producer for the Factual Animation Film Festival, London
- Graduate from Documentary Animation Master’s degree at the Royal College of Art and the AniDox:Lab at the Animation Workshop.
- Organiser at Chin Up Festival, a summer arts event.
- Former artist in residence at the Philadelphia Association, a psychotherapy charity founded by R. D. Laing and colleagues